[Filter:Positive Posts] Ants's post body matched "\blove\b", board "headphones".

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ants
Occasional Contributor

[Filter:Positive Posts] Ants's post body matched "\blove\b", board "headphones".

Post Subject: Re: The new Beats headphones

Post Body:

I have been really satisfied (and still using) with the Sennheiser HD-595 Premier Headphone (which cost about $300 at the time; the most expensive headphone I've ever spent). Sennheiser is known for making leading professional headphones/microphones/etc. ...And then there's MONSTER. As far as I'm aware, I've only known MONSTER for selling really really expensive overpriced cables for TV/home theater/audio input components. Well, Monster has teamed up with hip hop artist/actor/record producer, Dr. Dre (made Eminem famous) and created this "High-Definition" headphones, which they call BEATS. I'll be comparing the Monster Beats headphone with the Sennheiser HD-595, since it's the most expensive headset that I own (till this one), and I'd be shocked to find something that sounds better than the HD-595 (that's around the same price range or less). I think it's obvious most people will expect the bass to be the #1 priority with this headphone, considering it's by MONSTER + Dr. Dre and called Beats. Well, it definitely doesn't disappoint there. The Monster Beats definitely wins in terms of bass. (Of course, Dr. Dre's genre relies heavily on it). If you listen to lots of rock/rap then you'll love the bass on these. If you get headaches with bass or you just can't stand it, then obviously, these aren't really for you. The Monster Beats headphones require two AAA batteries to listen. You cannot use the headphones if no batteries are inserted, or if you don't have the switch to ON (located on the right side of the headphone). The batteries go inside the left compartment of the headphone.

Body text "love" matched filter pattern "\blove\b".

Post by User[id=19,login=Ants] has message uid 5589.

Link to post: Re: The new Beats headphones

PatAdmin
Contributor

Re: [Filter:Positive Posts] Ants's post body matched "\blove\b", board "headphones".

Hello

please check your PM