Victors and many, lots of Losers from 49ers 31, Seahawks 13

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ulofoshio
New Content Contributor

Victors and many, lots of Losers from 49ers 31, Seahawks 13

I don't have it tape-recorded someplace, however I anticipated a 34-13 loss for the Seattle Seahawks against the San Francisco 49ers. It was said within my house the evening before the video game, so you'll just have to believe me on this one. If the 49ers seemed like it, they might've included a field objective late yet they settled for simply the 31-13 no point were the Seahawks ever really in this one. It was endangering to be a 42-7 redux from the 2017 Rams game if not for the third quarter mini-comeback, which blew over meekly ultimately. This is not an excellent team, which I can type of stomach if the issue was primarily or completely quarterback regression. The problems run much deeper than the quarterback, which implies this team can play like a bottom-10 if not bottom-5 team by the end of the season if they do not get their you-know-what together. Champions and Losers time. WinnersDevon WitherspoonHe obtained beat for the touchdown late by Brandon Aiyuk yet he's one of minority gamers that acquitted himself well on either side of the ball. Witherspoon had a wizard-like PBU on Aiyuk earlier in the night https://www.seahawkssportsapparel.com/collections/xavier-crawford-jersey
, utilizing his right-hand man to deflect Brock Purdy's die while his back was transformed. Aiyuk blinked his hands late, so Witherspoon made himself big and stopped a rating. Witherspoon additionally had a deal with for loss on a screen and is just usually outstanding to EskridgeWords I didn't think I would certainly kind. Eskridge had an 11-yard work on a jet sweep, a 66-yard kick return that set up a Jason Myers area objective, and another excellent kick return that put Seattle in solid area position. Offer credit scores where debt is BrooksFor being the only man to enter the end zone tonight. Right area, best time, and a fitting 12-yard pick-6. Leonard WilliamsNo, the profession had not been worth it, yet he's still plainly an excellent gamer. Williams had a pair of QB hits and was one of minority obtaining any pressure in Brock Purdy's face. He exploded a screen pass for a take on for loss https://www.seahawkssportsapparel.com
, which placed the 49ers out of area objective range. Leonard deserved to be traded to a Super Bowl contender, not the Seahawks. Jaxon Smith-NjigbaJust for one catch. He's going to be an unique player.